We are currently looking to add a Construction Superintendent to our team. To provide on-site coordination for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors,material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed,and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
- Schedule/Supervise subcontractors and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Communicate with project team regarding Change Orders prior to work commencing.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Assure daily reports (written) of activities on the job site are being completed and sent to project team daily.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean, safe and in an organized manner.
- Good mechanical skills and abilities
- Read and understand blueprints
- Computer skills for accessing documents and communication